Luma Seattle Sales Center Opens to the Public on April 25th
Seattle’s newest condo sales center opened to the public on Saturday, April 25th. It is located on 907 E. Pike Street and open daily from 11 am to 6 pm. We have raved about Luma, a Seattle condo tower coming in June of 2016, in a previous blog post.
Three color palettes will be offered to potential buyers: Cloud, Slate and Espresso. All of the homes will feature marble, granite or quartz countertops in addition to custom cabiets and engineered hardwood floors in the main living areas. Stainless steel Bosch and Samsung appliances, a gas cooktop and a glass countertops will complete the kitchens. In addition, all units will feature front-loading washers and tiles in the bathrooms. Most levels will feature seven homes, except for the penthouse one, which will be comprised of four.
The building amenities will be located on three floors: ground, second and twenty-fourth. The street level will include a concierge desk, mail room and an elevator lobby. The not-so-standard amenities planned for the lowest level are a dog lounge, a dog run and even a dog bathing area.
The second floor features a great gym, with cardio machines, rowing equipment and even a TRX suspension trainers, for the adventurous lot. No bona fide Seattle high-rise building would be complete without an exquisite rooftop terrace – and Luma certainly delivers. The twenty-fourth floor features a clubroom, a fireplace lounge a library, a private dining room, an outdoor grill, a fire pit and – wait for it – a jetted spa complete with an outdoor shower. Now, who doesn’t like that?
The pricing, subject to change, is as follows:
– Open one bedroom homes (between 602 and 620 square feet) start at $350,000
– Two bedroom + den homes (between 1,322 and 1,529 square feet) start at $800,000
– Ground floor live/work units (1,233 square feet) start at $600,000
– One bedroom homes (between 648 and 1,012 square feet) start at $400,000
– One bedroom + den homes (between 847 and 858 square feet) start at $450,000
– Two bedroom homes (between 1,181 and 1,356 square feet) start at $700,000
– The pricing of the penthouse units ($1,586-1,721) has not been released
Luma’s website features a fantastic interactive virtual tour of the homes and amenities, which we urge you to check out.
Interested in living at Luma? The Stroupe Group offers unparalleled buyer’s representation. Please use the buttons below to contact us!
Photos courtesy of Luma.Email