Lumen – 501 Roy Street, Seattle, WA 98109
Address: 501 Roy St., Seattle, WA 98109
Neighborhood: Queen Anne
Here you can find all active listings at Lumen. If your dream condo is not listed, sign-up to be instantly notified by email.
Sign-Up to receive an instant email notification of new Lumen condos for sale as soon as they hit the market. Membership also includes a monthly review of all activity for this building.
A couple of Lumen’s best features is it’s soaring floor to ceiling windows of up to 20 feet and luminescent exterior walls. Developed by Landstar Real Estate, LLC, Lumen has also been constructed to maximize space with movable interior wall systems and in-line kitchens by award-winning architect David Hewitt of Hewitt Architects and interior designer Garret Cord Werner. Units consist of flats, lofts and townhomes that were originally priced from the mid $200’s to over $1 million. Amenities include a Sky Lounge that boasts “dramatic city views” with lunge space, catering kitchen and private screening room with seating for 12. The Sky Club features a bar, billiard and gaming tables, video and music system. The landscaped interior courtyard features Tivioli lighting, BBQ, fire pit and city views including the Space Needle located just a block away. Near restaurants, entertainment, Seattle Center and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Year Built: 2007
- Number of Units: 98
- Number of Stories: 4
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete, Metal/Vinyl, Glass
- Parking: Common Garage
- Pets: Subj to Restrictions
- H/O Dues Included: Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common Property Features & Amenities: Cable TV, Concierge, Disabled Access, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, Game/Rec Room, Guest Suite, Lobby Entrance, Security Gate, Private Screening Room, Interior Courtyard, Zipcar
- Hampton Inn
- Horizon Church
- Intiman Theatre Playhouse
- Jewel Alterations & Cleaners
- Pacific NW Ballet
- PhotoVelocity Image Studio
- Seattle Repertory Theatre
- Sushi Land
ADDITIONAL OPINIONS & REVIEWS
*Data is deemed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. In some cases, number of units may include commercial and residential spaces and/or height may or may not include a 13th floor.Email