Olive 8 Auction Details? Find them on our website!
Olive 8’s auction of 34 condominiums on Sunday, September 19th promises to be the real estate event of the year. Condominiums previously priced from $395,000 to $1.23 Million will be on the block, with some bids starting as low as $160,000.
What’s your first step in getting into the auction process? Visit our special Olive 8 website, where we’ve accumulated all the auction details. www.olive8seattle.com contains detailed information about:
- The Auction – Details on the upcoming event, including a pdf downloadable brochure, including a registration form. If you would like to be represented by the Stroupe Group, download this form.
- Auction Listings – The 34 units for sale plus floor plan design, views, number of bedrooms/baths, square feet, plus the previous and starting bid price.
- Living Green — Olive 8 is the first condominium/hotel combination building in Seattle to receive a LEED certification (Silver). If you have a desire to live a more green lifestyle, what Olive 8 offers is a must-read.
- Neighborhood – At the corner of 8th Avenue and Olive Streets in downtown Seattle, this section details Olive 8’s easy access to transit and freeways, plus many attractions within walking distance including restaurants, shopping, even jogging/biking trails. All this can be found within walking distance.
- Amenities – A staggering list of Olive 8 amenities, including those shared with the Hyatt at Olive 8 Hotel. The interstate is also just a few blocks away, and the Sound Transit station is just a couple block.
- Floorplans – Detailed floorplans of the Olive 8 units for sale.
So take a tour of our Olive 8 website and fill in your contact information at the Contact Us tab. Specializing in the downtown Seattle condominium market since 1994, we at the Stroupe Group have participated in a number of condominium auctions and have helped our clients successfully close on their dream of a lifetime. Let us help you with your dream, too.Email