Real Estate Trends to Watch for in 2017!
We are proud to present Enquire Magazine, an exclusive publication by our brokerage, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty. This publication is full of up-to-date information about the Puget Sound region.
An article in Enquire Magazine explores six main trends to keep an eye on in 2017:
- The growth of the urban core fueled mostly by Amazon’s expansion. The Denny Triangle as we know it will look quite different in 2020, according to the publication. One of the most notable additions to the area will be the NEXUS condominium building, which we have blogged about in the past.
- Transit expansion: the voters have spoken and they approved Sound Transit 3. The public transportation network in Seattle is expanding, making the life of urban commuters easier.
- Renters vs owners. As the economic conditions of the Puget Sound region improve, rents get higher and the interest rates continue to rise nationally, more renters are expected to take the plunge into homeownership.
- Many are wondering how the immigration policies will affect the real estate world.
- Will Seattle be the new Manhattan? As major companies set up their offices in the urban cores, their workers are bound to want to decrease their commute time. Therefore, the property values near the Downtown areas of Seattle and Bellevue are expected to increase.
- As Beijing tightens the controls on capital leaving China, many foreign nationals are choosing Seattle as the place to invest.
We will continue to keep you updated on the trends dominating the Seattle real estate market. The full version of the publication can be found here. If you’d like to have an in-depth discussion about how these trends might affect your real estate decisions, please contact us at 206-910-5000 or at firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail